Technical Music Writer
We’re looking for an excellent Technical Music Writer to join our editorial team. The Technical Music Writer will have in-depth and broad knowledge of the music industry, music production, and equipment/instruments. You’ll role will work closely with owners of Audio Assemble to produce engaging and informative content centered around the music industry. This includes interviews, product reviews, news, etc.
- You meet deadlines because you know how to grind
- You have a solid portfolio of writing samples
- Research is a prerequisite to your articles, you live and breathe the truth
- You have a background in music in some form
- You are a musician, audio engineer, singer songwriter, etc
- You have the ability to work remotely
- Bachelors in related discipline: Audio Engineering, Music Theory, Journalism, English
- You have your own blog dedicated to music
- You have Music Production knowledge and skill set
- Huge Bonus : You can create screencasts with solid voice over
What’s in it for you
- You will be well compensated
- Your work will reach tens of thousands of readers
- You will learn a lot. We are a team of software engineers, musicians, and marketers.
If you are interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, a portfolio or writing samples, and include Technical Music Writer in the subject line.